<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | I learned to "pop a wheelie" today... » | Extreme Office Cleaning » | Tyler 25K Race Report » | Tommorrow is Tyler 25K » | Kid-Free Weekend!!! » | WAR-P Race Report -- Team Nie-Ny » | States I've been to » | Into the lion's mouth » | Something nice from an Anonymous Angel » | Shame on me! »

10 Things in the news that bug me:

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

In no particular order. Well, except number 1. Isn't there anything else to talk about? I don't know which is more depressing. It's either this stuff, or the Iraq war, which I oppose, but not the troops. They're doing their job. 1) The killing of a 7-months pregnant mother and her 7-year old son. That man is pathetic. This makes me very sad. 2) Michael Jackson's trial. Who gets the flu "on the way" to court? Puh-leeze. 3) Charles and Camilla's wedding. It's laughable. 4) The Terri Schiavo right-to-die case. How long will it go on? The million dollar malpractice money has been spent long ago on the legal wrangling. 5) Paris Hilton. Yuck. Nicole Ritchie. Double Yuck. 6) Steriods in sports. From local high-schools to the major leagues...'roids are back. 7) NHL hockey lockout. As if the players and owners aren't already rich enough. I don't care that I don't have to give them my money. 8) Regular Joe's affected by the NHL lockout. They can't afford the rich man's greed. 9) Jennifer Lopez. She looked fine at the Grammy's. Maybe it was her performance that made her ill and unable to travel to London for her premiere. 10) California storms. That state is in perpetual 'storm mode'. Yawn.

2/22/2005 10:53:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink