<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | You can follow me at Martin Dies » | 10 Things in the news that bug me: » | I learned to "pop a wheelie" today... » | Extreme Office Cleaning » | Tyler 25K Race Report » | Tommorrow is Tyler 25K » | Kid-Free Weekend!!! » | WAR-P Race Report -- Team Nie-Ny » | States I've been to » | Into the lion's mouth »

Martin Dies 12-hour

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Wow! What a trip! It was a great race, we finished, and we did well! 8 people traveled together for 16 hours and 5 minutes, made it through with great attitudes, and we were able to laugh and cheer and eat turkey chili. And, although I felt like someone beat me with a stick when I woke up this morning, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I will provide a full race report once I get all my thoughts together, all my laundry washed, and my film developed. Boy am I tired! I'll give you a hint of what to expect though...wet and muddy! Stay tuned for the first edition of The Chubby Chronicles.

2/27/2005 07:24:00 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for some doctor related info and some how came across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.

    My site is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a laser hair removal phoenix related site focusing on laser hair removal phoenix and mens health related topics.

    By Blogger Enlargement, at 10/01/2005 10:57:00 PM

     


Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink