<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | Into the lion's mouth » | Something nice from an Anonymous Angel » | Shame on me! » | Weekend Adventures » | My Favorite Things...My Friends » | My Favorite Things...Places to Shop NOTE » | My Favorite Things...Places to Shop » | Definition of Frou-Frou » | My Favorite Things...Lunch Restaurants » | Waiter boy at Tia's »

States I've been to

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I hope states that you've just "driven through" actually count. Looks like I'm pretty well travelled when it comes to the US. I need to head out West pretty soon. Also, does a visit to California when you're 6 months old count? Oh well.
create your own visited states map or check out these Google Hacks.

2/01/2005 01:04:00 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Sure, just driving through a state you see things. Long as you are awake at least. That's kindof cool.
    Sol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/02/2005 06:49:00 AM

     


Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink