<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | Kid-Free Weekend!!! » | WAR-P Race Report -- Team Nie-Ny » | States I've been to » | Into the lion's mouth » | Something nice from an Anonymous Angel » | Shame on me! » | Weekend Adventures » | My Favorite Things...My Friends » | My Favorite Things...Places to Shop NOTE » | My Favorite Things...Places to Shop »

Tommorrow is Tyler 25K

Friday, February 11, 2005

I'm so excited! I'm not hoping to be fast (I haven't run much in the past two weeks since I cut the bottom of my foot), but I hope to do better than I did at Bandera. I'd like to average less than a 15 minute mile. (Well, in case you haven't read my blog before, I'm prehaps the slowest runner on earth. And, this is a trail run, not a road run. And it's 15.5 miles!) That's my goal anyhow. Mentally I think I'm prepared. I just need to remember to ask "which way now" after each aid station. Wish me luck. A full (long) report will be provided upon my return. I will take my camera and take pictures too. I think that's something that's missing from my blog. Pictures. I need to take a lot more of them. There's just nothing interesting to take a picture of in Plano, TX!

2/11/2005 10:14:00 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink