<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | Goals for this year » | So Uninspired » | Restaurant Scores » | Ladies Poker Night » | London Flora Marathon Sponsorship » | I think I'll skip this kind of adventure » | A New Birthday Party Theme... » | Dog Run » | The Chubby Chronicles Volume 1: Alligators and Mud... » | Where's the news!!! »

I originally promised to keep it positive...

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

But it just hurts so bad. My marriage has struggled from the start, and despite best efforts (well, my best efforts at least) it doesn't appear that there's much of a chance for survival. I love my husband deeply, and I am praying so hard every day for a miracle of some kind. But, after 7 years of marriage (yesterday was my anniversary even), 2 kids, 3+ years of sobriety (his), a long separation and a short reunification, it appears that I've lost one of the most important people in my life. If it were my choice, I would stick with it forever. Sadly, he doesn't seem to be equally committed, and my heart is breaking. Why is this so hard?!

3/30/2005 05:18:00 PM :: ::
3 Comments:
  • I stumbled upon your site from Blog Explosion. I hope you are doing okay, and have people in your life to support you. This kind of thing can just be so hard and painful to go through.

    Also good luck on your half marathon on Sunday. You go, girl!

    By Blogger Boo & Izzy, at 3/30/2005 10:00:00 PM

     


  • Here's wishing you the strength to see things through (from someone who's lived through it themselves)

    By Blogger culfy, at 3/31/2005 01:43:00 AM

     


  • You are an amazing person, bright, beautiful and strong. You are loved by your friends and we will be here for you! Thanks for being you.

    By Anonymous poker_girl;), at 4/06/2005 09:49:00 AM

     


Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink