<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | London Flora Marathon Sponsorship » | I think I'll skip this kind of adventure » | A New Birthday Party Theme... » | Dog Run » | The Chubby Chronicles Volume 1: Alligators and Mud... » | Where's the news!!! » | Martin Dies 12-hour » | You can follow me at Martin Dies » | 10 Things in the news that bug me: » | I learned to "pop a wheelie" today... »

Ladies Poker Night

Friday, March 18, 2005

It's Ladies Poker Night tonight. I had some friends over last month and "taught" them how to play Texas Hold 'Em. We're playing again tonight at another friend's house. Should be good fun. 'Course with Ladies Poker, it means the kids are coming along too, but that's OK. There's a few of us that have kids, so they get to play together too. And Steph's (the hostess) husband has agreed to keep the kids occupied in their giant media room. I can't win of course, since I won last time. But I won't lay down too easy!

3/18/2005 05:30:00 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • hahaha!!!! I guess we were just too awful - you had to win again!! What great fun we had! Oh, well, there's always next month...

    By Blogger Steph, at 3/21/2005 12:48:00 PM

     


Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink