<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | Martin Dies 12-hour » | You can follow me at Martin Dies » | 10 Things in the news that bug me: » | I learned to "pop a wheelie" today... » | Extreme Office Cleaning » | Tyler 25K Race Report » | Tommorrow is Tyler 25K » | Kid-Free Weekend!!! » | WAR-P Race Report -- Team Nie-Ny » | States I've been to »

Where's the news!!!

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I know, I know. The race report is done, but I'm waiting on the pictures. They're an integral part of the story! I got a call from the photo lab today, and they'll be ready tonight. "Photo lab" you say? "What's that?" It's the place where in the olden days we used to take our "film" to be "developed" with "chemicals". Gaaa! Yes, I bought a water-proof camera for my journey. Didn't want to zonk the digital in case of a dousing in the water during the paddling leg. So, photos will be developed, I will have "prints" and pictures on disk too and can complete my masterpiece. Leaving you in anticipation...

3/02/2005 02:16:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink