<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | Do you drunk-dial? » | Anonymous Blog Nasties » | Speed Workouts, a necessary evil » | What a weekend... » | You don't have to call me darlin', darlin' » | Mmmm, a new "flavor" » | So if I'm training for a marathon, that means I re... » | NASCAR Photos » | "Mom, you rocked the bouncy-house!" » | My back is going to hurt tomorrow... »

I'm very disappointed in you all

Thursday, April 28, 2005

You've got nothing for me, huh? Well, I had no idea there were so many prudes in this world. OK then. Have it your way. I post something that could potentially be a conversation starter, and you all shy away. I'll go back to talking about folding laundry tomorrow... Oh, and as a side note. Today I took all the pictures of D off my desk at work. I stuck them in a drawer. I'm doing much better, most of the time. I think I'm in the "angry" stage right now. I think I have a lot to be angry over. But I'm not angry all the time. Mostly I'm really happy, until I have to think about him when the kids are acting up, or crying for him, or he calls me about some random question. Especially his attitude. He's very cheerful and chipper and "Hey! How ya doin'!". Well, for someone who was just abandoned out of the blue, I'm doing very well, thank you very much. And actually I am. I've been staying busy with my friends, continuing my sporting pursuits, and even commmitted to a true "training schedule" one of my friends put together for me for my marathon in October. In fact, tonight I'm running sprints. Gak. We'll see how that goes. Maybe I'll get to puke for real this time.

4/28/2005 04:52:00 PM :: ::
3 Comments:
  • Sorry, I was to embarrassed to admit that I don't know what a Drunk-Dial is. I almost emailed you to ask. I have no idea? I even went to the website but with Meagan (my 4 year old) running around, I didn't dare listen to any of them... I'm sure I could have learned a thing or two if I would have gone to Barh H with y'all last weekend. I NEED SOME BIG PEOPLE FUN!!!

    By Blogger Tamsinor, at 4/28/2005 08:27:00 PM

     


  • the term nuisance callers in the UK would sound alot better as Drunk-Dials - has a better ring to it!!! ;-)

    By Blogger The Wisdom of Wislon, at 4/29/2005 09:17:00 AM

     


  • Sorry I couldn't comment on the previous, it wouldn't let me without signing up for a new blog...you rock, and hang in there!!! The angry stage is oh-so-normal. But, after it comes the apathy stage, so its worth it. Have a great weekend!
    Peace, JE

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/29/2005 09:49:00 AM

     


Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink