<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | I ran the Big D Texas Half! » | Texas Half » | The world would be better if it were a sillier pla... » | What you can learn from boys » | I originally promised to keep it positive... » | Goals for this year » | So Uninspired » | Restaurant Scores » | Ladies Poker Night » | London Flora Marathon Sponsorship »

It's only Tuesday

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I think daylight savings messed me up again. There is no good reason for this whole spring forward/fall back business. Let it be daylight time all the time. I enjoy having the evenings with light...even though it's hotter, at least I can run at night without being afraid of the dark. It feels like it should be Thursday at least. This is gonna be a long week. I've got my 42/62 mile bike ride this weekend. Guess I'd better call that guy about the road bike. If I'm gonna go that far, I don't want to do it on my beast of a mountain bike. Ugh.

4/05/2005 03:17:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink