<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | So if I'm training for a marathon, that means I re... » | NASCAR Photos » | "Mom, you rocked the bouncy-house!" » | My back is going to hurt tomorrow... » | Gentlemen, start your engines! » | This is Texas after all... » | Running Shoes vs. Cute Shoes » | so thankful for all my friends » | gut-wrenching » | Lancaster Country Ride & The Martini Party »

Mmmm, a new "flavor"

Thursday, April 21, 2005

I am sort of a "scent junkie". I like trying new perfumes, lotions, etc...anything that smells good. Well, I can now report that I've found a new favorite. For my birthday (6 months ago...) one of my friends gave me the Eucalyptus Spearmint aromatherapy products from Bath & Body Works. Since I was in the midst of a couple of other "flavors" at the time, I hadn't had a chance to try it out until just recently. I had some lotion and the pillow mist, and yesterday I purchased the hand soap and a body essence with a gift-card another friend gave me. I love this stuff. It's so relaxing, cleansing and almost hypnotic. I used the lotion after my shower last night, and applied some of the pillow mist before bed. I slept very well last night! According to the "lore" printed on the label, Aborigines believe the eucalyptus helps to relax the mind and ward off evil thoughts. I'm of the opinion that they are right! And, unlike some of the other B&BW scents, this one stuck around. When my alarm went off this morning, I could still catch a hint of the delicious aroma as I buried my face in my pillow. Heavenly.

4/21/2005 08:50:00 AM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • I don't know if it relaxes the mind, but eucalyptus certainly helps unblock the sinuses.

    BTW, I don't know if you've heard of a product called a 'bath bomb' (don't know what their called in the US). Basically you place one in your bath, and as it's name suggests, it explodes sending scents to every part of the water.

    By Blogger culfy, at 4/21/2005 01:45:00 PM

     


  • I'm a scent junkie too! Gonna try it!

    By Blogger andrena, at 4/21/2005 10:41:00 PM

     


Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink