<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | gut-wrenching » | Lancaster Country Ride & The Martini Party » | Friday, Friday, Friday! » | Yay! It's Hump Day! And a reminder to make a donat... » | It's only Tuesday » | I ran the Big D Texas Half! » | Texas Half » | The world would be better if it were a sillier pla... » | What you can learn from boys » | I originally promised to keep it positive... »

so thankful for all my friends

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I have the best friends in the whole world. The love and support they give me without question is one of the places where I am currently drawing strength. Just being around them makes me feel good, and looking forward to seeing them again, laughing with them, and chatting with them brings happiness to my day. I don't know how I managed to be lucky enough to meet people as kind, thoughtful, generous, supportive, smart, fun, understanding and kick-butt as my friends. All I know is that I am so grateful and thankful and glad that I can call them friends! And I hope that I'm as good a friend to them as they are to me! Thank you to all my friends...you know who you are...you are wonderful, beautiful people. I'm not good at saying thank you...I think about it too late, after the fact sometimes. But I thank you for being you and being my friends!

4/13/2005 11:24:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink