<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | It's only Tuesday » | I ran the Big D Texas Half! » | Texas Half » | The world would be better if it were a sillier pla... » | What you can learn from boys » | I originally promised to keep it positive... » | Goals for this year » | So Uninspired » | Restaurant Scores » | Ladies Poker Night »

Yay! It's Hump Day! And a reminder to make a donation!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Whew! Finally Wednesday. Some of the chicas from AT are going out for $2 mojitos tonight and dancing at the Samba Room. But, not me. :( No babysitter. Darn diggity darn darn darn. So, instead, I will go home and run a couple of miles tonight. I think it's what's called a "recovery run". As if one can ever fully recover from running a half marathon... In fact, I'm so sick now, I'm going to run a full marathon October 23! I had planned to do the Chicago marathon on October 8, but one of my girlfriends has now convinced me to run the Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco. I've never been to CA, so now I can kill two birds with one stone! And, there's a chocolate mile (mmm...chocolate!) and a pedi-station half way through. Of course, if I stopped half way through for a pedicure, there's no way I would ever get moving again. I'll just have to treat myself after the race! Speaking of marathons... There's less than two weeks to make a donation to Rob!. Robert is now at ~85% of his London Flora Marathon sponsorship goal for raising money for Tommy's Baby Charity in memory of his daughter Annabelle, who was stillborn two and a half years ago. Please help him in any way you can to reach his final goal. It's easy to make a donation!.

4/06/2005 03:06:00 PM :: ::
3 Comments:
  • Sorry I haven't been reading lately but I just caught up. I am sad to read your 3/30 post. Let me know if you need anything. I am actually really good at painting stuff if you ever need help with the house. We can drag Chr along ;-) - Jenny

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/06/2005 03:54:00 PM

     


  • Running a marathon?! Excellent! After all these marathon training, your fitness will move to the next level.

    Happy running -:)

    By Anonymous donutman, at 4/06/2005 05:49:00 PM

     


  • As someone whose daily exercise consists of walking out of his front door to work (all of two minutes), I can only admire you for your efforts. Keep on running (to quote Steve Winwood)

    By Blogger culfy, at 4/07/2005 02:16:00 AM

     


Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink