<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | Double-header basketball and a long run » | Desperado Friday Night » | sprints suck » | I'm very disappointed in you all » | Do you drunk-dial? » | Anonymous Blog Nasties » | Speed Workouts, a necessary evil » | What a weekend... » | You don't have to call me darlin', darlin' » | Mmmm, a new "flavor" »

anti-speed

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Oh! My burning quads! After careful consideration, speed work immediately following a long run is not recommended. I should have switched up my rest days this week. At least I get to rest today! I felt like a total slug last night on the track. It was cool, if not a little windy on the back side of the track. Resistance! At least I ran though. That's what counts. Glad I'm not the only one who loves her tights-shorts! Anything that requires adjusting when you're running is no bueno. HA!

5/03/2005 11:22:00 AM :: ::
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink