<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | So this is what it's like to be relaxed... » | Hill Repeats » | I'm surprised I'm not more evil... » | Get Your Ass over the Pass » | What does your birthday mean? » | Wildflower Festival Saturday Night » | Wildflower Festival Friday Night » | I'm Smiling! » | Ride of Silence » | The Dating Game »

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Friday, May 27, 2005

Most of you will have a three (or four!) day weekend this weekend. Hopefully you have something fun and relaxing planned. If not, find something! It's time to be with friends and family and cook-out and drink beer (if you're of age). Tonight I'm going to a baseball game. Sure to be fun. It's the minor league team that's here locally. The park is small and intimate, so you get right into the game. Tomorrow I'm riding with my friend who has to run 5 hours. Yeah, she's even crazier than I am! She's training for a 50-mile trail run in two weeks. Amazing...my hero! Sunday I'll go to a pool party. Well, pending the off and on rain that's forecast all weekend. The only thing the rain will interrupt though is actual swimming. The eating and beer drinking will not be affected. And, if the rain holds off, I'll head up to Bar H for a little camping on Sunday night and some mountain bike riding. Monday will be a rest day. At this point. Unless my plans change and something else fun comes along. Have a fun and relaxing weekend everyone! Wear your seat belts (car) or personal flotation devices (boaters), elect a designated driver, and be safe!

5/27/2005 09:26:00 AM :: ::
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink