<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | My first meme » | Dino Dash » | White Rock N Roll » | oh, and I trained too » | You were stupid not to see it coming » | Realization » | anti-speed » | Double-header basketball and a long run » | Desperado Friday Night » | sprints suck »

Happy Mother's Day

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Today was a good Mother's Day. My children were baptized today, and our entire family was together. My family and D's family came together and had a pleasant day and we were all happy for the moment. Z got me the sweetest card, which made me cry. He was sad that I cried, but I told him it was ok because they were happy tears. L was sweet as could be. My niece even called me 'Aunt T' for the first time and asked to sit in my lap. She's two, but very particular and shy about who holds her. It all made for quite a special day. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. You are truly special people.

5/08/2005 06:46:00 PM :: ::
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink