<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | I'm surprised I'm not more evil... » | Get Your Ass over the Pass » | What does your birthday mean? » | Wildflower Festival Saturday Night » | Wildflower Festival Friday Night » | I'm Smiling! » | Ride of Silence » | The Dating Game » | I'm in the Spotlight! » | Goin' to The Byron »

Hill Repeats

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I have discovered what sucks more than sprints. That would be hill repeats! Basically, sprinting uphill. My friend/coach/torturer Judy talked me into running them with her this morning. Well, we ran the 1 mile warm-up together, but she's power-woman up the hills and thus left me behind in her dust. So, .2 miles up the hill, then .2 miles down the hill. 4 minutes total x 6 times. Then another 1 mile to cool down. Did I mention that I had to get up at 5 AM to do this? What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, right? The good thing is I can see my legs shaping up quite nicely (well, in my humble opinion). Now if my butt would cooperate...

5/25/2005 09:09:00 AM :: ::
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink