<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | Ride of Silence » | The Dating Game » | I'm in the Spotlight! » | Goin' to The Byron » | I picked a winner » | when the days crawl by » | My sister is moving » | Trying not to chicken out » | Happy Mother's Day » | My first meme »

I'm Smiling!

Friday, May 20, 2005

Ear to ear! Had a great run last night. Well, except for the sprinting part. Got to run some trail for the first time in awhile and I will be taking my bike to ride those trails soon. (Judy, close your eyes...you didn't just read that.) Tonight I'm going to see Rick Springfield at the Wildflower festival. Tomorrow I have a baby shower for one of my good friends, and then I'm going back to Wildflower for Cheap Trick! Can't stay out too late though, because I have to wake up at 5 AM to run 2 hours on Sunday. It's gonna be a great weekend! Oh, and I got my copy of the 'Petition for Divorce' in the mail yesterday. I shed a couple of tears. Then I called my friend Amy, and she helped cheer me up and reinforce me with good thoughts. I love you Amy! I honestly do feel that I truly am happier at this moment than I have been in years. Getting through this is going to suck from time to time, but I have so many good things going for me. I'm having more fun, I have great friends, and I'm looking forward to what each new day will bring. I am loving ME and paying attention to ME and doing what makes ME HAPPY!

5/20/2005 12:17:00 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink