<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | Get Your Ass over the Pass » | What does your birthday mean? » | Wildflower Festival Saturday Night » | Wildflower Festival Friday Night » | I'm Smiling! » | Ride of Silence » | The Dating Game » | I'm in the Spotlight! » | Goin' to The Byron » | I picked a winner »

I'm surprised I'm not more evil...

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

And I'm sure those of you who know me are shocked as well. I really must work on my evilness. This site is certified 29% EVIL by the Gematriculator This site is certified 71% GOOD by the Gematriculator

5/24/2005 03:08:00 PM :: ::
4 Comments:
  • Looks like your evilness has increased to 37% - Good job! ;)

    By Anonymous donutman, at 5/24/2005 05:06:00 PM

     


  • If you want to be more evil, post more about sex on your blog. It worked for me.

    By Blogger culfy, at 5/25/2005 02:36:00 AM

     


  • yay! In one day I went from 29% to 37% evil! Excellent! But, I don't think people want to hear me whine about the lack of sex in my life at the moment, so I'll spare you the details. What other evil-type topics are there?

    By Blogger InterstellarLass, at 5/25/2005 09:08:00 AM

     


  • GAAA! I'm actually becoming less evil! Oh no! Sex, drugs & rock-n-roll! Does that make me more evil? Quick, somebody help!

    By Blogger InterstellarLass, at 5/26/2005 11:18:00 AM

     


Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink