<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | My sister is moving » | Trying not to chicken out » | Happy Mother's Day » | My first meme » | Dino Dash » | White Rock N Roll » | oh, and I trained too » | You were stupid not to see it coming » | Realization » | anti-speed »

when the days crawl by

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The only thing I have to look forward to at work lately is the end of the day. Various things have affected my projects, and I barely have anything to do. Much less what I was hired to do. So, I do busy work, and I'm bored out of my skull. So, all day long I think about training, what races to do next, look for races to do... And so, the days crawl by. It's only Wednesday. OK, granted it's after lunch on Wednesday (had a yummy chicken burrito from On the Border today), so the week is officially half over. But, the minutes are ticking by. Maybe I should re-arrange each piece of paper in each of my files. I've already cleaned out my inbox today. That took about two minutes.

5/11/2005 01:53:00 PM :: ::
6 Comments:
  • OMG that is exactly how it is here most of the time. My projects got tied up in politics. But I did get extended through June 1.
    -Jenny

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/11/2005 04:14:00 PM

     


  • You really have to try Gloria's by the mall and AA stadium in Frisco. They have the BEST hot sauce!

    By Blogger FTS, at 5/11/2005 10:44:00 PM

     


  • I LOVE Gloria's. They have the best black bean dip with their chips. I order, then fill up on chips, beans and salsa, and can never eat my meal! Their margaritas are KILLER...

    Do you mean the hockey stadium or the baseball stadium in Frisco? Been to both, but didn't seek out the hot sauce...

    By Blogger InterstellarLass, at 5/11/2005 11:04:00 PM

     


  • Myself, I'm current counting down the minutes to the end of term when I can escape from trying to entertain bored teenagers with the vague pretence of teaching them something and have a few weeks of peace.

    By Blogger culfy, at 5/12/2005 02:13:00 AM

     


  • It's one and the same. It's between Stonebriar and the Roughriders' stadium. Their food is pretty good, but the hot sauce is greatness.

    Maybe we can meet for chips, salsa and 'ritas some time. :-)

    By Blogger FTS, at 5/12/2005 12:42:00 PM

     


  • Hmm...my running coach is frowning on my drinking activities...but I haven't let that stop me yet!

    By Blogger InterstellarLass, at 5/12/2005 01:42:00 PM

     


Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink