<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | Realization » | anti-speed » | Double-header basketball and a long run » | Desperado Friday Night » | sprints suck » | I'm very disappointed in you all » | Do you drunk-dial? » | Anonymous Blog Nasties » | Speed Workouts, a necessary evil » | What a weekend... »

You were stupid not to see it coming

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The gloves are off. I tried to be nice. I haven't said a bad word about him. But now, after tonight, I can't hold back. Yes, the above is a direct quote from him spoken this evening. "You were stupid not to see it coming." Bam. There it is. Yes, this is the winner that I've been married to for 7 years, together for 11, and had 2 kids with. And, just another hint at what a stand-up guy he is, he moved out while I was at work, after what now is evident as a 'good-bye screw' the night before. He SOOOO does not deserve me! I am so much better than that. After the initial shock, I realize I am better off without him. I am happier, more relaxed, more confident, and taking better care of myself and my kids. I don't need him around with his self-centered concerns. Good-bye to you.

5/04/2005 08:31:00 PM :: ::
10 Comments:
  • Moving out while you were at work? A classic chicken move. I had a boyfriend of 4 years go on a skiing trip and never come home! He apologized years later but.....didn't really mean much then.
    Peace....

    By Blogger Helen, at 5/04/2005 09:05:00 PM

     


  • Yes, after 11 years of "I'm sorry" it doesn't mean much now to me either. Go "be sorry" somewhere else to someone else. I already got the t-shirt.

    By Blogger InterstellarLass, at 5/04/2005 09:10:00 PM

     


  • "Good bye screw"

    The very definition of a bastard I would have thought.

    Good luck now with the rest of your life, I'm sure you'll do fine.

    By Blogger culfy, at 5/05/2005 02:19:00 AM

     


  • I don't know what to say other than keep going, keep having fun.

    By Blogger The Wisdom of Wislon, at 5/05/2005 02:54:00 AM

     


  • That guy is an absolute moron. Be glad you aren't going to spend the rest of your life with that ass. When it comes to life one person can ever really know anyone else, and when you think you do they go a complete 180 on you. Good Luck and Best Wishes, you deserve both.

    By Blogger Rhoda IV, at 5/05/2005 08:05:00 AM

     


  • We know that he is the total MORON! Your to good for him anyway!

    By Blogger Tamsinor, at 5/05/2005 01:35:00 PM

     


  • Sounds like it's for the best. Good luck.

    By Anonymous Greg, at 5/05/2005 03:08:00 PM

     


  • Wow. I was shocked to read this, to say the least.

    Seems like you're handling it okay so far. Grab the girls and go get some Tex-Mex at Blue Goose and enjoy a few top shelf margaritas. It won't make you feel any better, but then who needs an excuse to have Tex-Mex, right? ;-)

    Seriously, I hope all is well with my neighbor. People will always disappoint us if we let them. You're better than that.

    By Blogger FTS, at 5/06/2005 01:25:00 AM

     


  • I like the name Interstellar. It drew me in. I was shocked to read this post, too.

    Wishing you & your children the best.

    By Blogger cube, at 5/06/2005 11:47:00 AM

     


  • You are definitely better off without a jerk like that. Good for you for staying so strong!

    By Blogger Sharron, at 5/06/2005 11:58:00 AM

     


Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink