<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | What happened to my legs! » | Music & Me (meme) » | Off to see Dr. Pain » | Marathon training, Week 4 » | Rock Stick Photos » | Givin' props to my girl! » | Playing the ponies tonight » | General Update » | Appointment with Dr. Pain » | Hi! I'm mystery girl! »

The ABC's of me

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Not the nitty-gritty, but a few fun facts about me. A is for Age - 30 B is for Booze - martini C is for Career - Business Analyst D is for Dad's name - David (oddly enough, both bio-dad and step-dad share the same name) E is for Essential Item to bring to a Party - See 'B' above for booze, fun attitude F is for Favorite Songs at the Moment -- 'Secret' Maroon 5 G is for Goof off thing to do - run, blog, knit, sleep H is for Hometown - born: Houston, TX, raised: Irving, TX I is for Instrument you play - played trombone (first chair!) in Jr. High, Christmas carols on the piano J is for Jam or Jelly you like - strawberry, raspberry, blackberry K is for Kids - two, Z (10), L (6) L is for Living arrangement - Me, Z, L, Wrigley (lab/pit mix, 11 mos), Tori, (terrier/chihuahua mix, 7 yrs) M is for Mom's name - Teresa N is for Names of best friends - too many to name! I love ALL my girlfriends! O is for overnight hospital stays - 2, birth of both kids P is for Phobias - snakes, spiders, sharks (yeah, living in a land-locked city gives me real reason to be afraid...) Q is for Quote you like - ""Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you. - Emerson" R is for Relationship that lasted longest - 11.5 years. S is for Siblings - sister (28), brother (24), sister (19), sister(15), brother (12) (the two youngest live with my bio-dad in Missouri) T is for Texas , Ever been? - live there, done that, got the t-shirt U is for Unique trait - I snort when I laugh really hard V if for Vegetable you love - asparagus W is for Worst traits - patience X - is for XRays you've had - foot, shoulder, wrists, and some would say I need to have my head examined... Y is for Yummy food you make - I'm an excellent cook, everything I make is yummy Z is for Zodiac sign - Sagittarius

6/22/2005 07:07:00 AM :: ::
9 Comments:
  • This is a very interesting idea of portraying your profile.

    By Blogger dave, at 6/22/2005 07:33:00 AM

     


  • A_ name-Amanda and all its variations
    B- Brave and Beautiful
    C- Cavy who else
    D- Duck beds of course
    E- Eat-love my food
    F-Favourite food-Indian
    G-Glitter-the camp in me
    H- Hayley- middle name after Hayley Mills-mum is a big fan
    I- Initiative-wish I had more at times
    J- Jonsey-dear friend and Jean my mum (can I have two?)
    K-The Killers-a band I like
    L-Lemon meringue...mmmmmmmmmm
    M-Mates
    N-Nana-I can be one often
    O-Odd! i'm a rare old mix of things
    P-Panda, another nickname
    Q-Q & A's!
    R-RED favourite colour
    S-Stars, love drawing or painting them
    T- Tree-Family Tree-parents ;-)
    U- Understanding
    V- Violet-pretty colour
    W- Work should be doing that right now!
    X-factor!
    Y- YEAR now!
    Z- zzzzzz for falling asleep in the cinema

    By Blogger The Wisdom of Wislon, at 6/22/2005 08:00:00 AM

     


  • I love these things. They're fun to read and you can learn a few things about people you've never met.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 6/22/2005 08:41:00 AM

     


  • I can testify to the snort... ;-)

    By Blogger FTS, at 6/22/2005 09:51:00 AM

     


  • This is so fun! I may do this over at my place since I had already done your music meme.

    By Blogger MommaK, at 6/22/2005 10:34:00 AM

     


  • what about your non-girl friends! my favorite quote is from elvis costello: "ain't no thing as an original sin!"

    k-ster

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/23/2005 10:52:00 AM

     


  • And my non-girl friends too K-ster! I was just thinking yesterday about how many friends I've made in the last few years, and how lucky I am! There was a long time there where I felt so alone, and then, magically, I have met some of the most wonderful people and feel blessed to be so loved and to be able to love so many! :)

    By Blogger InterstellarLass, at 6/23/2005 11:00:00 AM

     


  • I might have to do this on my site too.

    I have never had a martini. Can you believe it??? Never.

    By Blogger Indigo, at 6/23/2005 11:01:00 AM

     


  • love the emerson quote.

    patience is your worst trait?

    By Blogger carrie, at 6/24/2005 04:23:00 AM

     


Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink