<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | My sister is moving...update » | Date Update » | Back to work...if I must » | Quit that barking! » | Marathon Class: Day 1 » | Saturday Training & Urban Adventure » | Happy Memorial Day Weekend! » | So this is what it's like to be relaxed... » | Hill Repeats » | I'm surprised I'm not more evil... »

Marathon training, con't...

Thursday, June 02, 2005

4:15 am, out of bed. Dressed, coffee, Boost, out the door. Yawn. 1 mile warm-up 11:32, 1 mile tempo run 9:32, 1 mile cool-down 11:57. And then, for some strange reason, I felt great! Must've been that 'runner's high'. Watched the crescent moon slowly disappear and saw the sunrise as I ran 'round the track.

6/02/2005 06:19:00 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Yep, runners high! Isn't it great?

    I ran 4.25 miles this morning. The high didn't hit me until about mile 2.5. I wish I would have had more time, I would have taken it to 5 miles.

    By Blogger Indigo, at 6/02/2005 12:01:00 PM

     


Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink