<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | Date Update » | Back to work...if I must » | Quit that barking! » | Marathon Class: Day 1 » | Saturday Training & Urban Adventure » | Happy Memorial Day Weekend! » | So this is what it's like to be relaxed... » | Hill Repeats » | I'm surprised I'm not more evil... » | Get Your Ass over the Pass »

My sister is moving...update

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Regular readers will recall that just about 3 weeks ago, I learned that my sister is moving to Colorado. I was none to pleased about this. She had discussed it off and on before, but never taken any action on it. No real plan, just the desire to go. Well, I still haven't seen much of a plan, but her 'Bon Voyage' dinner is planned for tomorrow night. She's taking Z & L to Six Flags for a day of fun and junk food first, and then we'll go to dinner. I still don't know exactly what day she's leaving. She hasn't told me if she's got an apartment yet, although I must assume she has. I don't think she's looked for a job. I have no clue as to what she's thinking. I have a vision of her just packing up her car and driving off, destination known, but that's about it. She is a braver soul than I. Hopefully it will work out and I won't get the call to rescue her.

6/01/2005 11:23:00 AM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • I don;t know her, but I'm assuming she's following her dream somehow. At least that's my story -- and I'm sticking to it.

    Colorado is THE place to live. :)

    By Blogger FTS, at 6/01/2005 10:06:00 PM

     


  • Hope the Bon Voyage goes well!

    and happy to hear those dates are going well! Have heaps of fun and frolics ;-)

    By Blogger The Wisdom of Wislon, at 6/02/2005 05:43:00 AM

     


Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink