<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | Marathon training, con't... » | My sister is moving...update » | Date Update » | Back to work...if I must » | Quit that barking! » | Marathon Class: Day 1 » | Saturday Training & Urban Adventure » | Happy Memorial Day Weekend! » | So this is what it's like to be relaxed... » | Hill Repeats »

Speaking of sunrises...

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Secret:: Maroon 5 Watch the sunrise Say your good-byes Off we go Some conversation No contemplation Hit the road Car overheats Jump out of my seat On the side of the highway baby Our road is long Your hold is strong Please don't ever let go Oh No I know I don't know you But I want you so bad Everyone has a secret But can they keep it Oh No they can't Driving fast now Don't think I know how to go slow Where you at now I feel around There you are Cool these engines Calm these jets I ask you how hot can it get And as you wipe off beads of sweat Slowly you say "I'm not there yet!" I know I don't know you But I want you so bad Everyone has a secret But can they keep it Oh No they can't I know I don't know you But I want you so bad Everyone has a secret But can they keep it Oh No they can't

6/02/2005 06:32:00 AM :: ::
3 Comments:
  • Interesting lyrics... didn't find the song to listen to on the site, but maybe it's on iTunes...

    By Blogger FTS, at 6/02/2005 06:54:00 AM

     


  • I like the lyrics!

    Just surfing by via BlogExplosion. See you later!

    By Blogger Mizchelle, at 6/02/2005 01:36:00 PM

     


  • Wow! all your marathon training is making me tired! I could NEVER get up that early, and then to run a few miles, too? I get up about that time to go to the bathroom and then go back to bed. I'm...speechless.

    Sorry about the divorce; if you ever need any advice on that, well, I'm not an expert, but I AM experienced.

    By Blogger annie, at 6/02/2005 05:58:00 PM

     


Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink