<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | Momentary Melancholy » | Hot Legs » | Rock Stick Challenge » | On very little sleep... » | Speaking of sunrises... » | Marathon training, con't... » | My sister is moving...update » | Date Update » | Back to work...if I must » | Quit that barking! »

What a shame, I liked him

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

About that wine tasting...you could probably tell by the lack of communication over the last couple of days that something wasn't right. The unfortunate thing about [deleted] is you meet a lot of people. I met someone else about the same time as you, and my hand was forced yesterday when she asked me to go to a company function with her tomorrow night. It was a very difficult decision for me to make, but I have to tell you I won't be able to join you tomorrow. You are a very beautiful person, and I wish I could say that maybe we could talk again some day (because I know that I'm probably making the wrong decision), but I know that that's not realistic. If you would like to continue to talk as friends, I'd be completely up for that, but I also understand if you don't. Finally, I'm sorry for taking the cowardly way out here by doing this through e-mail. I'm horrible at confrontation, and I didn't want to hear the disappointment in your voice when I told you. Of course, I may be totally full of myself and this is no big deal to you at all, in which case, you're welcome for the comic relief this e-mail offers. Good luck to you. The CPA

6/08/2005 05:51:00 AM :: ::
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink