<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | Poker Night: Redux » | That's twice now in as many days » | Poopie got me thinking... » | Please » | Wild West Relay » | Yes, I'm still training » | The "Stay Cool" Fourth of July party » | Sunday's Ride at Arbor Hills » | Happy 4th of July » | Today's agenda »

Marathon training, week 7

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Well, this week certainly started off with a bang. Er, make that a bust. I am sooo tired. 2:50, 14 miles. My furthest, fastest run, and it wasn't even fast. Dang it was hot, humid, and still. Barely caught a wisp of a breeze on the way back. Made myself run despite my aching hip. Need some Aleve and a shower now. I do have more pictures from poker night, and from Wednesday night too. I will post those later when I get a bit more time. As for now, I'm off to brunch for some mimosas and a waffle. Yum!

7/10/2005 10:51:00 AM :: ::
5 Comments:
  • So how were the mimosas? You deserved several after that run you had. Do you just sit back and say, "I can't believe I did that?" Awesome job!

    By Blogger Carnealian, at 7/10/2005 05:33:00 PM

     


  • Ugh, you with the running again and again, I'm tired just reading about running :) I run only when chased! I say more power to ya! That poker night looked fun, looking forward to more pictures!

    By Blogger Twist of Kate, at 7/11/2005 05:21:00 AM

     


  • They serve those flowery drinks with trees or umbrellas in them now for brunch? I always thought it called for Champagne.

    Oh well, for me eggs just scream for a good cup of joe.

    By Blogger FTS, at 7/11/2005 09:00:00 AM

     


  • You rock with that run!

    By Blogger Indigo, at 7/11/2005 09:10:00 AM

     


  • I didn't actually try the mimosas. I had a poinsettia instead. Yep, champagne and cranberry juice. Soooo good. The waitress made a big mistake when she told us brunch was $14.95, all inclusive, including all the mimosas/poinsettias you could drink. Well, hell! What a great deal! We were there for two hours...

    Yeah, today my hips are telling me 'I can't believe you did that run!'. Aleve is my bestest friend...

    By Blogger InterstellarLass, at 7/11/2005 11:06:00 AM

     


Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink