<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | I'm Home! » | Mineral Wells Adventure Race » | The 'WOW' factor » | And ya'll think I'm crazy! » | Stealth Paddling » | I woke up in a crappy mood this morning... » | Poker Night: Redux: Pics » | Marathon training, week 7 » | Poker Night: Redux » | That's twice now in as many days »

So much is going on!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Race photos are being developed. I woke up with shoulders being a little sore. Mentally plotting my race report, but so much will come from the photos. Other than the sore shoulders, nothing else hurts! Not even today. Expecting a little more soreness on the 2nd day, but so far, nothing. Does that mean I'm getting in shape? Is that what that's like... *Preview of photos...photo courtesy Donutman (Team TOW 38) Just me relaxing between the rappel and the climb. Yesterday was a fantastic day. Had Date Four, which was, again, most excellent. I highly recommend 'March of the Penguins' if it's at a theater near you. A very sweet film, suitable for all ages, and a great 'Date Movie' to boot. I start the new job today! It's a 'business dress' environment, which is fine with me, 'cause I clean up nice. Got my suit all picked out and ready to go. Coffee is made and I'm about to jump in the shower to get goin'. Take care ya'll. I'll be catching up on all my blog reading as soon as possible, so don't think I've forgotten about you!

7/18/2005 06:00:00 AM :: ::
9 Comments:
  • Looking forward to some pics. And good luck on the new job :-)

    By Blogger Bone, at 7/18/2005 09:00:00 AM

     


  • Enjoy your first day at the new job! I don't expect blog reading is one of your duties? ;-)

    By Blogger Indigo, at 7/18/2005 09:25:00 AM

     


  • Hey, great job at Mineral Wells! The reason your shoulders are sore is from carrying those boats, mine feel a little bruised as well. The bike legs probably contributed, too. I had a great time racing with you, you've got a great positive outlook and you work hard, but smart. See you on the trail!

    By Anonymous evileezer, at 7/18/2005 11:57:00 AM

     


  • Misspelled my own name! It's evilgeezer.

    By Anonymous evilgeezer, at 7/18/2005 11:58:00 AM

     


  • Good luck on the new job. Hope it's everything you wanted. :)

    By Blogger FTS, at 7/18/2005 01:59:00 PM

     


  • A new job is a great occasion. Hope you enjoy it!

    By Blogger Jean-Luc Picard, at 7/18/2005 02:07:00 PM

     


  • Looking forward to the pics! Glad date four went well. I hope you had an amazing day at your new job. Love lots ~ your lil' sis'.

    Oh, and I actually did a real post for the first time in a while on my xanga.

    By Anonymous Brittany, at 7/18/2005 10:58:00 PM

     


  • Cute pic and yeah for date four!!

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 7/19/2005 08:00:00 AM

     


  • Congrats on the new job! Email me with your new address and phone.

    K-ster

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/20/2005 08:56:00 AM

     


Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink