<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | That's twice! » | Welcome Home Soldiers » | Track Run » | Two important events! » | Humidity sucks!!! Big time... » | Well that was a bust... » | A whole month already? » | Blah Blah Waaaa... » | It's so cute when guys cook » | Salsa 101 »

The Last Hill Workout

Thursday, August 11, 2005

YAY! Done with Hill Work! Today was the last hill workout posted on our marathon training schedule. Next Thursday I leave for Colorado, so I'll get in a few hills there, but no more hill repeats! After Colorado we start alternating Yasso's with Mile-repeats on Thurdays. Once I figure out exactly what those are, I'm sure I'll wish I were running hills instead. But, despite despising hill workouts, I had a great workout today! We ran 11 repeats. I finished these in 44:50, for an average pace of 10:10. Yeah, but that's all because I can really speed up on the down-hills. Gravity is on my side. ;) I finally got smart and measured the distance I run. .2 miles uphill, then back down. So, each repeat is .4 miles total. 4.4 miles today. Plus I added on a little 5 minute cool-down. Whew! Now I'm stinky and need a shower!

8/11/2005 07:06:00 AM :: ::
8 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink