<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | Tales from the Office, Series #82048 » | Wild West Relay Volume II: Race Day Arrives » | Just what I needed!!! » | New mileage achievement = great pain » | Planned vs. Actual » | Wild West Relay Volume I: Dallas Hill Wrangers Tra... » | Bonus Miles » | I knew it! » | Blog-block » | So what's next? »

September is here!

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Come on cool fronts! Fall is just around the corner! Well, not so much really. I mean, in Texas, we have two seasons, Hot and Cool. Every now and then we dip our toes in Cold, but that's only for a day or two in January or February. But, that means that the Cool season is on it's way. This morning was evidence of that. I actually got goosebumps when I walked outside! Speed workout #2 I thought mile repeats were bad, but Yasso's are pure evil. I mean, they both suck, but dang! I did 6 x 800 repeats, plus warm-up and cool-down. Each 800 was between 4:50 and 4:56. My legs feel like jello. I was supposed to do 8 repeats, but I started to not feel very good at the end, so I saved them for another day. Monthly Summary I don't usually do a monthly summary of hits to my site, but this month I had quite a few hits from keyword searches. There were some that were clearly related to some posts, and others, I was like, why the hell did they link to me on that one!?!? For your reading pleasure. I grouped them to what made sense to me. Fitness related. I can see this because this is what I talk about most of the time. texas fitness adventures pop a wheelie bike hill repeats bodpod mineral wells photos how to run fartlecks youngest kid to complete marathon David Allan Coe related. I can see this too. you don't have to call me darlin & country you don't have to call me darlin' darlin you don't have to call me darlin' Birthday post related. Yeah, I did one of these awhile back. Alright, still makes sense. what does your birthday means what does my birthday mean? These make a little less sense to me. The first two I kinda understand, but those last three? should guys cook? nick & steph's downtown los angeles unicorn bounce houses fort worth japanese tv show dubbed in english in the 80's 1995 sea breeze 10/30 5th wheel for sale (WTF???) OK, these are kind of embarassing. But, here and here are the culprits I assume. itchy bumps on legs hot women legs spreading my legs (dirty, cheeky monkey! for shame!)

9/01/2005 09:39:00 AM :: ::
9 Comments:
  • It was chilly and breezy here this a.m. I don't like September, when I get home tonight I'm going to throw a temper tantrum with kicking and screaming and all. Should be fun. But, Sept. will still be there.

    By Blogger Carnealian, at 9/01/2005 12:37:00 PM

     


  • SNORT
    These keyword searches always crack me up!

    By Blogger Michele, at 9/01/2005 03:07:00 PM

     


  • Yeesh! What kind of smut you been posting when I'm not looking?

    Yesso, Yasso's are tough-o! I admire you for getting in 6 before getting the queasos!

    By Anonymous abbynormal, at 9/01/2005 04:42:00 PM

     


  • I'm in Alabama, and it was 60 this morning at 6:30 AM... nice and cool. But it's heated up to 90 this afternoon.

    Legs feel like jello... that's how you can tell you got a good leg workout :)

    ~K

    By Blogger Java Boo Boo, at 9/01/2005 04:55:00 PM

     


  • Goosebumps? I thought you lived in the same area as me? I was sweating!

    I used to do a month end recap of hits and the search strings, but I quit a while back. I still laugh at the things people enter to find me. lol

    By Blogger FTS, at 9/01/2005 07:35:00 PM

     


  • I'm laughing about the goosebumps. It's it hot down by you????

    I finally hauled by behind on the treadmill tonight for 5 miles. It felt great!

    What the hell is a bodpod??

    By Blogger Indigo, at 9/01/2005 10:25:00 PM

     


  • I took the cat out this a.m. for his morning nosh on grass and the grass was cold and wet. My feet were freezing. Going up into the 80's today but back down for an over night low of 59. Yep, we should trade houses!!

    By Blogger Carnealian, at 9/02/2005 06:39:00 AM

     


  • LOL with the leg links and cheeky monkeys! ;-)

    By Blogger The Wisdom of Wislon, at 9/02/2005 07:52:00 AM

     


  • Those are good. It seems like hardly anyone keywords and ends up with me.

    By Blogger annie, at 9/02/2005 11:49:00 PM

     


Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink