<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | Drawing a blank » | Monday, Monday » | Waitin' for the Weekend... » | I Heart Mileage & Speed » | Wild West Relay Volume IV: Gettin' Our Ass over th... » | Take the bad with the good » | Wild West Relay Volume III: Full Moon Running » | September is here! » | Tales from the Office, Series #82048 » | Wild West Relay Volume II: Race Day Arrives »

Your Questions Answered — Round 1

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Ooh, I got some good questions! Thanks you guys! Goldie: What would you rather, an Iced Bath or Iced Tea? Definitely Iced Tea! This is Texas after all. I love Iced Tea. Especially flavored teas. In a previous post I made a note about my love of flavored teas. I even crave a specific tea flavor sometimes. Golide: What's been the film you've most enjoyed recently between running up hills? The last film I saw was The 40 Year Old Virgin. I thought this movie was hilarious. Nick didn't like it so much. So, while I was laughing with tears running down my face, he sat and just stared at me like I was an alien. I don't know why some of it tickled me so much, but at one point I thought my head was going to burst from lack of oxygen. Which leads me to my next question. Carnealian: So how's oh Nicky you're so fine??? He's great! I even dragged him out running with me last night. Just a short, easy jog. Then I bought him dinner and a beer for his efforts. Poor thing. On Saturday night we're going dancing again, making four times in the last year I've been to a 'country'-themed bar. Twice with him. Wow. For me, that's something. I'm a very rock-n-roll girl. But, I like dancing, and he makes it fun. He's still making an effort to do nice things for me. Actually, he says it's no effort at all, but I think he's just being sweet. He's also encouraging me to write. Besides what I write on my blog, I don't really spend a lot of time being creative. But, he liked my coffee-spilling story. He even took it to his writing group and read it there, and said it got positive responses. I'm still pondering or formulating my responses to the rest of your questions, so don't dispair. Thanks everyone so much for asking about me and giving me some great ideas. And if you haven't asked yet, ask away!

9/15/2005 09:41:00 AM :: ::
7 Comments:
  • Nice one Jerseygirl-why did you start blogging?

    40 yr old Virgin was a hoot, it sure made up for the dukes disaster ;-)

    Good luck with the writing too. I encourage culfy cavy to do the same.

    By Blogger The Wisdom of Wislon, at 9/15/2005 10:24:00 AM

     


  • Four times? You've already been out more in a year than I have in five. LOL I gave up the bars a while back -- burnout after twenty plus years, yanno -- but once in a blue moon a friend will twist my arm and get me to go.

    One thing I wouldn't mind doing is getting the old gang together for a reunion. We did that around 1999 or 2000 and had a blast seeing each other again.

    By Blogger FTS, at 9/15/2005 05:57:00 PM

     


  • Glad your having fun in other ways besides running yourself to death! (kidding..not really) Nick sounds wonderful:)

    By Blogger MommaK, at 9/15/2005 09:05:00 PM

     


  • i know this is texas, but i'd still prefer a nice iced bath to tea, yucko.

    40 yr old virgin was hilarious. what's wrong with him?? j/k ....aquarius....

    question? how can i be like you when i am your age? :D

    By Blogger Crystal, at 9/15/2005 11:58:00 PM

     


  • Oh boy Crys! When you're my age!?!? Dang, I haven't thought of myself as old until just now! Thanks chicky! ;)

    By Blogger InterstellarLass, at 9/16/2005 10:34:00 AM

     


  • Yeah, I thought 40-year-old virgin was pretty good. I also had tears in my eyes, during the waxing scene.

    By Blogger Bone, at 9/16/2005 01:32:00 PM

     


  • no no no! you are not old. i am always confused as to how age can be construed into a negative thing, when everyone experiences the same kind of changes as the years go by. but you are at a different stage in life than me, one that is coming up for me relatively soon, that is all i meant to imply, and i just think that if i turn out half as good as you are, then all will be A-okay.

    its all about self perception anyways

    By Blogger Crystal, at 9/17/2005 01:29:00 PM

     


Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink