<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | Thursday Thirteen, IV » | Last Minute » | Running that race » | Monday, it's like deja vu » | Do ya like it? » | Thursday Thirteen, III » | The Plot Thickens » | Mental(ly) Challenge(d) » | 23/5 Meme » | A Morning to Stay in Bed »

Travel Day

Friday, October 21, 2005

Oh. My. Gosh. I can't believe today is here! Both of my kids are packed up. Tonight they'll spend the night with their grandfather (Zed) and great-aunt (Elle). Their dad will get them tomorrow afternoon, and they'll spend the rest of the weekend with him, Sunday night included. He was a bit peeved when he found out that I wasn't coming back till Monday. Tough shit I thought. *evil me* My bags are (mostly) packed. I have a list of everthing else that needs to be put in the suitcases. Well, one suitcase, one carry-on bag. My running stuff is going with me in the carry-on. At least I'll be able to run the race even if they lose my bags! I'm so emotional today! I've already started crying twice! Get a grip Lass! But I'm smiling too. My energy feels up! I'm ready to tackle this! Now I just have to get through the plane ride...ugh!

10/21/2005 09:27:00 AM :: ::
16 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink