<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | Memories » | *thud* » | Happy Veterans Day » | Thursday Thirteen, VII » | My Arch Nemesis » | The K-12 Meme » | Sunny and 86 » | The Half » | Genesis » | Divergence »

30,000 Hits!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I go and mention this last week, and then I almost missed it! I got bored and decided to check my hits, and there it was. It said 30,088! Holy cow! So who was my 30K visitor? I back-tracked through the history. And there she was...
Laura @ Vitamin Sea!
I'm so glad that Ms. Vitamin Sea was my big visitor! She came to see me and comment on my *thud* post last night, and even offered help! So, *party horns blowing and confetti falling* step on over to see Ms. Laura, take a walk around her sunny Florida home. Maybe root for Tampa Bay this weekend. Either way, go say HI! to a great bl*g friend!

11/15/2005 02:41:00 PM :: ::
10 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink