<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | Bilingualization » | The 'WOW' Factor: Redux » | Holiday Recovery » | I've never cooked a turkey before » | Again with the weather! » | Pot Luck » | Know a good maid? » | Blathering » | Thursday Thirteen, VIII » | D.I.Y. »

Best Birthday Ever!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

And it's only 8 am! My kids sang Happy Birthday to me in the car on the way to school. Already several friends have sent cards. And Nick. Well, I tell you. That man is amazing. I am the luckiest girl on the planet! Heck, in the whole universe. OK, gag me, I know. He's soooo wonderful though! So now I'm actually "in" my 30's. This last year I was just standing in the doorway. Sitting on 30 and looking in. Seeing what my third decade would hold in store for me. And so far, I'm loving it! This last year has been so amazing! I've learned so much about myself and done so much more than I ever thought I would. HUGS! to you all and I hope your day is just as good as mine. MWAH!

11/30/2005 08:11:00 AM :: ::
21 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink