<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | I've never cooked a turkey before » | Again with the weather! » | Pot Luck » | Know a good maid? » | Blathering » | Thursday Thirteen, VIII » | D.I.Y. » | 30,000 Hits! » | Memories » | *thud* »

Holiday Recovery

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Yesterday was a good day. Nick is a wonderful man. Made me breakfast in bed. No one's ever done that for me before. Then, he let me go back to sleep and recover from a long Thanksgiving Day. With no agenda, we bopped around a bit during the afternoon. One stop was the Video Rental Chain Giant to get a movie or two. Back at home, we warmed up some leftovers and popped in "American Psycho". Is it wrong of me to say I thought it was hilarious? The message and how it was delivered was just downright funny. At least I thought so. Ahem. This morning we're sipping some coffee and packing. Off on a little road trip today to meet Nick's brother and sister-in-law. Poor Nick met 75% of my family on Thanksgiving Day. He's sparing me and going slow with his. We're staying at a little B&B. I liked that option better than the trailer. The rest of the house is full with his sister-in-law's kids. Tiny Texas town ya know. Should be fun!

11/26/2005 07:54:00 AM :: ::
14 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink