<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | The Meetin' » | Halloween Weekend » | Thursday Thirteen, V » | Local Weather » | I have my reasons » | To Do List » | Finish Line » | Last 10K » | Half Way » | Starting LIne »

NaNoWriMo & Naked Blathering

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Starting today, and ending November 30, I will attempt to purge 50,000 words from my system. Hopefully the words will all form together into a cohesive piece of fiction. I will be recording each and every word over at my new 'writing blog' Naked Blathering. Now Coyote, before you get all excited at the thought of nudity, there won't be any. Just my exposed creations. I certainly know I can talk a blue streak, but can I write one? I sure as hell hope so. Your responses are welcome. How did it make you feel? What did you think when you read it? Did I totally jack up the grammar somewhere? Spelling? Punctuation? If you don't like it because it's not your style or taste or you think it's stupid...well, that's your opionion. Please be gentle. It's my first time.

11/01/2005 12:01:00 AM :: ::
9 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink