<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | Now that it's December » | Surprise! Updated with Photos! » | Best Birthday Ever! » | Bilingualization » | The 'WOW' Factor: Redux » | Holiday Recovery » | I've never cooked a turkey before » | Again with the weather! » | Pot Luck » | Know a good maid? »

Location, Location, Location

Monday, December 05, 2005

It's all about where you are after all! It's about time I did one of these I guess. So, please take a moment and stop by and tell me where you are!. On Saturday, it was a high of 86 degrees here. Then another cold front came through yesterday. And I might actually get my wish for snow on Wednesday! YAY! Of course, it will all be melted before it hits the ground, or at least shortly thereafter. On Friday, my girlfriends and I are having our annual Cookie Exchange. I think I'm going to take Gingersnaps, but I haven't decided yet. Do you have a favorite Christmas Cookie recipe that you'd like to share?

12/05/2005 12:41:00 PM :: ::
10 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink