<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | White Rock » | I'll pencil you in... » | Thursday Thirteen, IX » | Cross Your Fingers... » | Christmas Cookies » | Location, Location, Location » | Now that it's December » | Surprise! Updated with Photos! » | Best Birthday Ever! » | Bilingualization »

Self-Diagnosis

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Ouch. It really, really hurts. I mean hurts bad. My foot that is. I hope I don't have this. Please say a little prayer that it's just bruised. I don't want to miss my run at Bandera. Not after all the improvements I've made since last year. I really want to go out and kick butt on that 25K course! I may be going to the Dr. soon. :( My foot is the only thing that hurts! My leg muscles feel great. If it weren't for my foot, I'd be ready to run tomorrow! I'm listening to Christmas Jazz today. My officemate has a visitor in from a vendor. So they're talking and being generally noisy. Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong, Harry Connick, Jr., the Nutcracker Suite. Ahh. Sounds of Christmas. I'm also wearing my glasses today because I think I am getting a sty in my eye. Not pretty I know. Really I'm just falling apart. I need to go home and stay there.

12/13/2005 11:12:00 AM :: ::
19 Comments:
  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Crystal, at 12/13/2005 11:58:00 AM

     


  • oh no!

    you have to go to bandera, seriously!

    By Anonymous crys, at 12/13/2005 12:01:00 PM

     


  • I agree, go home and stay there! Hope your foot is feeling better soon and that you can kick butt at Bandera! Take 'er easy!

    By Blogger Carnealian, at 12/13/2005 01:03:00 PM

     


  • Go home and have Nick waiting there with warm drinks, a foot wrap, nummy food, and a kitten for you to play with.

    I knew a guy in high school who had a nasty thing that grew on his eyeball. Don't know if it was a sty or what, but it stuck out like a quarter of an inch and looked kinda like a wart. I don't know if he could even close that eye.

    I'll say it for everyone . . . EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

    By Blogger Coyote Mike, at 12/13/2005 01:45:00 PM

     


  • feel better soon!!!!

    By Blogger Running2Ks, at 12/13/2005 02:31:00 PM

     


  • take care of yourself, it's almost christmas, you don't want to be home sick for the holidays.

    By Blogger Better Safe Than Sorry, at 12/13/2005 03:34:00 PM

     


  • Ouch! Stress fracture - I hope not. Either way, sounds like it needs a little healing time. Fluids. Go for the fluids! (of your choice...)

    By Anonymous abbynormal, at 12/13/2005 04:49:00 PM

     


  • That fallin' apart thing seems to be going around!

    By Blogger poopie, at 12/13/2005 05:49:00 PM

     


  • I don't wanna hear it! You think I feel like getting out there everyday? Hmm... nevermind.

    Hope it's nothing serious :-)

    By Blogger Bone, at 12/13/2005 06:04:00 PM

     


  • I don't know where you live in Texas (or if you're just training to run there), but I am a Texas girl whose just getting back into running again too. I hope your foot is OK. I have had a stress fracture in high school when I ran long distance and it's a real bummer!

    Found you through MommaK's site today, but I recognize your name. We must frequent the same sites!

    By Blogger Crazy MomCat, at 12/13/2005 07:45:00 PM

     


  • Feel better soon and take care of yourself!

    By Blogger mommy d, at 12/13/2005 09:41:00 PM

     


  • Have you been to the doctor yet? I hope you feel better soon.

    By Anonymous Chickadee, at 12/13/2005 10:28:00 PM

     


  • Do what feels right. Listen to your body. Maybe full marathons are too much more than once a year.

    Heck, I couldn't even handle one!

    By Blogger Raehan, at 12/13/2005 10:57:00 PM

     


  • Poor luv. Have an e-tea and e-sympathy from me.

    By Blogger culfy, at 12/14/2005 10:13:00 AM

     


  • I demand you go home and rest!! Do it!!

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 12/14/2005 10:59:00 AM

     


  • My goodness -- between the foot and the eye, you're having a rough week. I'm sure Nick's taking care of you, though.

    I love Christmas music. Harry Connick, Jr. and Bing Crosby are the best. Just about ten days left, and then the CD's go back into storage.

    By Blogger Trista, at 12/14/2005 01:26:00 PM

     


  • OOh, hope you're okay... Maybe you should just go back to bed and see if it's all better in the morning.

    By Blogger Suburban Turmoil, at 12/14/2005 03:24:00 PM

     


  • Maybe this is a time to play it safe rather than sorry? Take up bike riding -- it's safer (unless you're a bad driver). ;)

    By Blogger FTS, at 12/14/2005 03:39:00 PM

     


  • Ouch! Take it easy...

    Let Nick pamper you!!

    By Blogger Marie, at 12/14/2005 04:11:00 PM

     


Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink