<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | Self-Diagnosis » | White Rock » | I'll pencil you in... » | Thursday Thirteen, IX » | Cross Your Fingers... » | Christmas Cookies » | Location, Location, Location » | Now that it's December » | Surprise! Updated with Photos! » | Best Birthday Ever! »

What we don't know...

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

...is whether I have a stress fracture or an inflammed 5th metatarsal joint. The x-rays look clear. Which isn't really surprising. Diagnosing a stress fracture is difficult. Another test is needed. So, for a short while on Friday, I will no longer be known as Interstellar Lass. I will be... drumroll...
RADIOACTIVE LASS
echo... Then, I still won't know at least until Monday or Tuesday what the final diagnosis is. Until then, I can only wear my running shoes. That'll look great with my business suits. The difference between the two diagnoses will be how long I have to lay off the running. Keep your fingers crossed.

12/14/2005 04:37:00 PM :: ::
9 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink