<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | La maldición de Bandera » | Thursday Thirteen, XII » | Happy New Year » | Interstellar Year In Review » | Interstellar Christmas » | Christmas Past » | Merry Christmas Eve! » | Thursday Thirteen, XI » | Remember When??? » | 'Tis the Season »

Times Two

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I got this tag from Coyote. I won't tag anyone, but let me know if you do it on your own! Two Parts of Your Heritage 1. American Indian 2. English Two Things That Scare You 1. Spiders 2. Living up to expectations Two fears you overcame 1. Emotional honesty 2. Setting a goal and achieving it Two of Your Everyday Essentials 1. My wedding rings 2. Contacts Two things you are Wearing Right Now 1. Two left earrings 2. Two right earrings Two things you wore too much this year 1. Black 2. Blue toenail polish This year's Favorite Bands or Musical Artists 1. Maroon 5 2. The Killers Two Things You Want Have in a Relationship 1. Honesty 2. Love Two of your favorite Movies of the Year 1. Be Cool 2. 40 Year Old Virgin Best movies of all time 1. Gone With the Wind 2. Terms of Endearment Two Things You Hate 1. Slow drivers 2. Bilingual signs and menus Two of Your Favorite Hobbies 1. Running 2. Blogging Two things you learned this year 1. I am strong 2. Body Glide is a necessary product when running Two Accomplishments You are Proud of 1. I came out of a divorce happier than I went into the marriage 2. I ran a lot! Two Things You Want Really Badly 1. A home makeover 2. A bigger car that has good fuel economy Two place you went this year. 1. Colorado 2. California Two Places You Want to go on Vacation 1. Europe 2. Asia Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die 1. Continue to live my way 2. Never stop experiencing new things Two Ways that you are a Stereotypical Example of your Gender 1. I cry when someone starts to raise their voice to me 2. I like shiny, pretty things Two things that make you stand out. 1. My loud laugh 2. My ample endowments Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit 1. I have nolittle patience for whiny, dingy people 2. I hate it when I work really hard to do something, do it, and then just let it go. Two Goals for the New Year 1. Lose *mutter mutter* pounds and not let it find me again. 2. Continue running and having fun!

1/10/2006 02:53:00 PM :: ::
13 Comments:
  • I didn't mean to tag you. Well, I did, but it was with nice intent.

    You still haven't answered why your "endowments" are so much larger than those of your sis and mom.

    By Blogger Coyote Mike, at 1/10/2006 03:00:00 PM

     


  • Since I so believe in sharing the love, I've tagged you too. :)

    By Blogger Barry, at 1/10/2006 03:40:00 PM

     


  • Fabulous meme. I love your answers. Terms of Endearment, the Killers, Colorado, muttering poundage, and things you feel about other people. You are a really neat person!

    By Blogger Running2Ks, at 1/10/2006 04:23:00 PM

     


  • My mother had 9 kids and she used to get exasperated and say, "I only have 2 hands!" I think I only had 2 kids because of it.

    By Anonymous colleen, at 1/10/2006 05:05:00 PM

     


  • just here to delurk since it's 'that time' again... like your list, it's a nice way to get to know you! Happy Tuesday..

    By Blogger "D", at 1/10/2006 07:55:00 PM

     


  • i always wear blue toenail polish, i'll look for a new colour, but then wind up with another shade of blue. i love both of those bands as well, i have both of their last cd's. great list!

    By Blogger Better Safe Than Sorry, at 1/10/2006 08:14:00 PM

     


  • I like your favorite bands!

    Only saw two movies in theaters this year. Guess those will have to be my two favorites. One of them was 40 YOV.

    Amazing how something as small and fragile as contacts are so vital to our very existence :-)

    By Blogger Bone, at 1/10/2006 09:57:00 PM

     


  • I have the same problem with wearing black! I tend to reach for it most often because it looks good on me, lol and no, I don't dress like a "goth", LOL!

    Great list, Lass!

    By Anonymous Laura, at 1/11/2006 06:15:00 AM

     


  • Amen, Amen and Amen! Dean collected on your hug last night. He has threatened "double dipping" so if he gets to TX look out! He's a smooth operator!

    By Blogger Carnealian, at 1/11/2006 07:22:00 AM

     


  • Ran across your blog today and posted my own Times Two on my bloggy. I can relate with the desire of "living up to expectations" and "setting goals and achieving them". Thank you for expressing yourself.

    By Blogger Blurbette, at 1/11/2006 07:59:00 AM

     


  • Black is the new black. Other colours are so last year.

    By Blogger culfy, at 1/11/2006 09:22:00 AM

     


  • I like your accomplishment that you came out of a divorce happier than you went into the marriage. It's horrible those words have to be true, but sometimes they just are.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 1/11/2006 09:27:00 AM

     


  • What kind of American Indian? I have two great-great grandparents who are Cherokee. It's kind of fun to think about, isn't it?

    We have a lot in common!

    By Blogger Suburban Turmoil, at 1/11/2006 09:31:00 AM

     


Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink