<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | Viva La Raza » | I'll need to transfer you... » | Playin' Bas-ket-ball » | More DIY » | Sneak Preview » | Rainy Days and Mondays » | Learn to crochet » | Painters cramp » | More Proof » | Why I didn't win the lottery last night »

Ouch, That Smarts

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Yeah, if you've never seen something painful, just watch this. This guy soooo needs to get over himself. I wonder where I can get my "NO T.O." t-shirt.

3/30/2006 09:23:00 AM :: ::
5 Comments:
  • I'll get you a good t shirt.

    By Blogger Jean-Luc Picard, at 3/30/2006 11:46:00 AM

     


  • Yep, Dallas is in for a verrry interesting season.

    By Blogger Carnealian, at 3/30/2006 04:03:00 PM

     


  • That mostly confused me, but damn I want to have coffee with that first-class ranter!

    By Blogger Jay, at 3/31/2006 04:41:00 AM

     


  • I just looked at the Terrell Owens website (video tends to shut down my ancient laptop) and OMG. He needs a major reality check. Thanks for the laugh!

    By Blogger Suburban Turmoil, at 4/01/2006 06:49:00 PM

     


  • Let me know of you find a good t-shirt. Owens is just another reason why professional sports are swooshing down the toilet. Look at Barry Bonds. He's whining to the media because his life is in turmoil when it should be great. (much profanity here)
    Personally, I wish Bonds had taken an overdose of steroids--enough to make him spontaneously explode. I'd pay 10 bucks to see that. Great post, Lass.
    I'm an extra large on the t-shirt. =)

    ~m

    By Blogger michaelm, at 4/02/2006 06:42:00 AM

     


Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink