<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | Alternate Path » | Good luck with that... » | Party like it's 1999? » | I love Sue » | Ouch, That Smarts » | Viva La Raza » | I'll need to transfer you... » | Playin' Bas-ket-ball » | More DIY » | Sneak Preview »

Bad hair day

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I showered last night and then sat with my hair in a towel while Nick and I watched TV. After awhile, the towel hurt my hair. So, I removed the towel and finger-combed my hair. Then the both of us fell asleep. Nick woke up and dragged my butt to bed, where I slept on my still-wet hair. This morning I woke up to 77% humidity and wild hair. I applied some conditioning cream and worked at it with a round-brush and my hair dryer. Stopping to check my progress in my hand-held mirror, the back still looked sad. I kept at it, and finally tired of the struggle, sprayed on some hairspray and hoped it would hold.
Alas, my efforts were futile.

4/06/2006 11:26:00 AM :: ::
10 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink