<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | Mavs Season Finale » | Leavin' Las Vegas » | Vegas, Day 2 » | Vegas Vacation Day 1 » | Vegas Baby, Vegas! » | I Owe What?!?!?!? » | Ever see the sun set behind a dust storm? » | Race for the Cure » | Bad hair day » | Alternate Path »

Mavs Photos

Friday, April 21, 2006

I had fun playing with my new camera. Nick was getting a little frustrated though. I mean, I took a picture of beer. OK, so maybe I did get a little carried away. My old camera could do video too, but it wasn't as easy as this one. I figured the guys around here would appreciate this. And here's the game slideshow. The $9.75 burger was GOOD.
----------
This weekend I plan on planting. I won't have much to show for it though because they're just seeds. Hopefully they grow quickly. Here are some before and in-betweens of my flower beds. We spent 10 hours in the yard last Sunday pulling the bushes and moving some others. Then I put five bags of top soil and one bag each of humus and cow manure down in each side of the bed. Sadly, I think I still need more! We'll see what happens. And then Sunday is my niece's birthday party. She'll be three. We're going to a bouncy-house party. Inflatables galore evidently. I told Nick he has to go because it's a family birthday. He acted like I was killing him or something. Drama. At least the kids will have fun. Hopefully they'll get way worn out and be ready to go to bed early. Sunday night is Soprano night! Have a great weekend!

4/21/2006 09:50:00 AM :: ::
13 Comments:
  • $9.75 for a burger? Sheesh..I hope it was a STEAK burger.

    By Blogger poopie, at 4/21/2006 11:44:00 AM

     


  • I'm planting this weekend too!

    Have fun at your nieces birthday!

    By Blogger serendipity, at 4/21/2006 12:22:00 PM

     


  • You getta have all the fun. I'm so jealous. A bouncy house and everything.

    By Blogger Dorothy, at 4/21/2006 12:26:00 PM

     


  • $9.75 for a burger....welcome to UK prices!! Can't believe you found somewhere in the States that expensive!! LOL!!

    Have a great weekend and hope your niece has a great time!

    By Anonymous Claire, at 4/21/2006 01:58:00 PM

     


  • Ooo, that picture of the tree with the sunlight at the top looks very professional!

    I didn't know you liked the Sopranos! I just got HBO not long ago and "discovered them, and then got to see the whole series 5 nights a week, before the new season started. I LOVE that show. I think I'll watch the re-run of last weeks episode tonight.

    By Blogger annie, at 4/21/2006 09:18:00 PM

     


  • We have our own bounce house and yes, it wears them out! Have fun. Cow manure. ewww. I couldn't put that down without throwing up. Have a great weekend!

    By Blogger mommy d, at 4/21/2006 11:48:00 PM

     


  • It's amazing the amount of time we can "waste" in our yard, huh?
    Seems endless sometimes.
    Like the cheerleaders.
    How about some close-ups? =)

    ~Michael

    By Anonymous Michael, at 4/22/2006 06:26:00 AM

     


  • $9.75 for a burger!!!

    Hope you goy the e mail about my Flicker problem, IL

    By Blogger Jean-Luc Picard, at 4/23/2006 05:38:00 AM

     


  • Hey, I liked the flicker slide show, great idea. You and Nick look so good together..y'all go together like ham n eggs!

    By Anonymous Laura, at 4/23/2006 08:12:00 AM

     


  • Wow! $9.75 for a burger!! My goodness.....

    Your garden is looking good! I love spring and playing in all the fresh dirt.

    By Blogger Froggie, at 4/23/2006 11:39:00 AM

     


  • Oh the planting and the weeding. My flower bed are atrocious! It rained all weekend, so it was a good excuse to not have to get out there and do any work.

    I think I want to have a party at my house and have a Moon Walk...now that's what I can an inflatable. I remember laughing so hard as a kind on those things that I could barely get up once I fell.

    By Blogger Carnealian, at 4/23/2006 09:01:00 PM

     


  • That must have been one great burger! You've been a planting fool! Can't wait to start digging here...

    By Blogger Marie, at 4/24/2006 10:20:00 AM

     


  • Hope the party was fun and you had a great weekend. Are all boys buttheads about family things?

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 4/24/2006 11:31:00 AM

     


Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink