<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | Recommended Reading » | Mavs Photos » | Mavs Season Finale » | Leavin' Las Vegas » | Vegas, Day 2 » | Vegas Vacation Day 1 » | Vegas Baby, Vegas! » | I Owe What?!?!?!? » | Ever see the sun set behind a dust storm? » | Race for the Cure »

Why we need a wall

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Here I go, about to upset a few people again, I'm sure. But, this just drives me insane. How the hell are they (i.e. the Mexican government) getting away with this crap!?!? I just don't get it. Secure border my ass... Reason 1: Mexican Army on our doorstep. Who were they waiting for? Reason 2: Mexican Customs agents planning routes for drug traffikers? Nah, he was just lost. Reason 3: Woman dies in the Rio Grande Reason 4: If this many were caught, how many got through? And what if they were terrorists?

4/25/2006 04:53:00 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • I'm with you.

    I know some people who volunteered recently with the Minutemen thing for a couple of weeks. In New Mexico, I think. Caught 65 trying to cross just the first day. And that's just where they were.

    By Blogger Bone, at 4/26/2006 09:58:00 AM

     


Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink