<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Interstellar Adventure
Adventure: the pursuit of life — Daniel Roy Wiarda

« Home | My Own DJ » | Green with Envy » | Ta Daaaa! » | Not just any gift » | You know it's time to go home when... » | Service Markup » | Ooops, I did it again... » | You're Weird » | Take me out to the Ballgame » | Why we need a wall »

Happy Mother's Day!

Monday, May 15, 2006

I hope you all had as good a Mother's Day as I did! It was a gorgeous day! Nick and I picked up Elle and Zed from TheEx, then went to brunch with my family. I love the Blue Mesa brunch. It's fairly priced, the food is good, and the brunch price includes all you can drink mimosas (champagne and orange juice) and poinsettias (champagne and cranberry juice). After brunch, I took Elle by James Avery to have some new charms added to her charm bracelet. She also browsed all the charms and made a 'wish list'. Now I know what to get her for her birthday! Then she and I went bowling. I had wanted to something more 'mommy/daughter', but hey, what says "I love you mom" like a bowling alley? She and I had a grand time. In one hour, she and I bowled 2 games, and then she bowled 2 more by herself. And what was even more fun was they turned on the blacklights and played the YMCA! She's a pretty good bowler, but has a unconventional style. I then did a kiddo-switcher-oo and Zed and I went back to play Laser Tag and video games. I'd never played Laser Tag before, and it was so much fun!. Zed and I had the run of the place, so the referee put the game play on free-for-all, so there was no "base" or anything. We just got to run around tagging each other. The only downside? I can't see Zed's score. So when we're done, my vest starts beeping wildly, indicating I won. 1830 to 490. Ooops. But then he evened it out by beating me 7-1 at air hockey.
My day ended watching The Sopranos and Big Love. Just when I was really hating Nikki, she stood up for her family and gave the others confidence and brought them all closer. Next week's episode of Big Love looks sooooo good! I can't wait a whole week!

5/15/2006 11:26:00 AM :: ::
16 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

InterstellarLass :: permalink